Attention! You Can Only Post New Topics/Replies In The Forum If You're Have An Active AppstronautMe Membership!
Announcement! Due To New Member Sign Up Spam, We No Longer Accept New Registrations With Yahoo Email!
Need more help? Then submit a support ticket!
I would like to create an app that basically is a calendar of events. What is different from this app that I envision is the following:
- Allows me to pull in events from Facebook. I either type the event ID to add single events or the account number of the organizer so that it pulls in all of the events published by that individual.
- Allows users to submit their events for inclusion in the app - whether it is a Facebook event or them adding an event in the app.
- Allows app administrator to manually add events (those that are not in Facebook)
- I want with this app to be able to charge businesses to post their events
- I want the option to notify event attendees when an event has been added that is within 20 miles from where they are.
- Sell event tickets would be a nice add-on
If the current apps allow you to build an app like this I would like to have a tutorial that explains how to do this.
Thanks for you help and guidance.
Hey there. Sorry for the delay, seems I wasn't getting notifications when new posts or replies were being made to the forum. I'm really going to have to look into this some and will try to dive in to your request. I believe some of your requests are doable while others there could be a problem. You can definitely have users submit their events VIA form for inclusion in the app. You can also use Geo Location Push Notifications but it's more Coupon Based and would most likely not work with how you want it to work.
Now. As I tell with a lot of people. Other ways I know that this can work is to make a mobile responsive event website (like through Wordpress). And then frame certain pages in the app using the Mobile Page Type. You can get Event Plugins for Wordpress and probably can find other plugins that can add the features as you want. Even shopping cards where people can purchase tickets and what not. You can pretty much obtain all of the features that you want when going this route and being able to make it into its own app. Hope this helps.
If you choose to go this route let me now and I can assist you further.
Most Users Ever Online: 17
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members: ConnieSn, HaroldGymn, Melvinvon, permasbear, 4affbync, rosemariedz3, Aidi-inc, lako0, email@example.com, Samisusami
Administrators: Neil Appstrong: 165