Attention! You Can Only Post New Topics/Replies In The Forum If You're Have An Active AppstronautMe Membership!
Announcement! Due To New Member Sign Up Spam, We No Longer Accept New Registrations With Yahoo Email!
Need more help? Then submit a support ticket!
With this feature you may see the locations nearby. You may also see the locations near any point (coordinates) in the world.
In order to add a new Nearby Locations page to your app. go to Edit Pages menu then click on the "+" (add a new page) button. From the list of the page types available, select Nearby Locations and click on the "Create" button.
Once the page is added, you may proceed with editing it
In order to use this page, you need to create your own Google Places API key. You may create one here: https://code.google.com/apis/console/
Once you access this link, press on the "Create Project..." button
Go to Place API and activate it
Fill out these 2 fields. Feel free to set any information you want.
After you press the "submit" button, go to the "API Access" page. Here you can see the API Key. Copy and paste it in the edit mode of the Nearby Locations page.
Once you are done with all the above steps, open the page in the SC App Previewer on your iOS device.
1) Shows your current location
2) You may press on a location pin to see details. You may then Check-In with Facebook or use the Get Direction feature.
3) You can search for the locations nearby your place or any other place in the world. In order to search for locations near a different place than your current one, just move on the map and then press "Search nearby".
* Note that this page will show you all the locations: parks, museums, schools, buildings, restaurants, etc. It is not possible to search only specific locations.
* The Nearby Locations page is available for Android and iOS platforms.
The AppstronautMe Team
Most Users Ever Online: 17
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members: ConnieSn, HaroldGymn, Melvinvon, permasbear, 4affbync, rosemariedz3, Aidi-inc, lako0, firstname.lastname@example.org, Samisusami
Administrators: Neil Appstrong: 165