Attention! You Can Only Post New Topics/Replies In The Forum If You're Have An Active AppstronautMe Membership!
Announcement! Due To New Member Sign Up Spam, We No Longer Accept New Registrations With Yahoo Email!
Need more help? Then submit a support ticket!
1. Login using your dev account credentials on http://itunesconnect.apple.com. Click on "Manage Your InApp Purchases" link.
2. (Auto-Renewable Subscription only) Generate a shared secret. You should see such a panel on the screen:
If you don't see the Shared Secret pannel then you need to go to
and request this Amendment
3. (Auto-Renewable Subscription only) Go to the Dashboard of your app on SeattleClouds.com and enter the generated Shared Secret to your "Applications Settings"
4. Back to iTunesConnect - Click on "Create New" button
5. Choose the application you want to add inAppPurchase to. Fill in the form similar to the image bellow. Specify a unique Product ID, product type and price tier.
IMPORTANT: your product ID is a string which should be unique in the world.
recommended to use backwards domain identification. Remember this string exactly as you typed in (case sensitive).
for Auto-Renewable subscription it might look like this
6. Add one or more languages and specify your product description in that language.
7. Take a screenshot of your product page and upload it. Must be an image 320x480px.
8. Click Save button.
9. Your product status is now "Pending Developer Approval"
10. Click on your product to select it. On next page, click on "Approve" button.
11. Your product should have the status "Approved by Developer"
12. Go to AppstronautMe and select the page you want to add inAppPurchase and open it in Edit Mode.
13. Click on iPhone canvas to enable the cursor, then click on "Insert inAppPurchase Link" toolbox icon.
14. Fill in the form with a link text (Ex: BUY NOW)
IMPORTANT: specify your Product ID exactly as you inputed it on iTunesConnect in step 3 above.
Select the page that contains the product you are selling.
15. Click "Insert". Then click "Save" button and "Done"
16. Submit your application to AppStore in your account "Submit to AppStore" button. OR click on Build Binaries if you own a Mac and can submit it yourself.
Most Users Ever Online: 17
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members: ConnieSn, HaroldGymn, Melvinvon, permasbear, 4affbync, rosemariedz3, Aidi-inc, lako0, email@example.com, Samisusami
Administrators: Neil Appstrong: 165