Attention! You Can Only Post New Topics/Replies In The Forum If You're Have An Active AppstronautMe Membership!
Announcement! Due To New Member Sign Up Spam, We No Longer Accept New Registrations With Yahoo Email!
Need more help? Then submit a support ticket!
Getting the Google Maps Android API v2
1. Go to App Dashboard → Application Settings → Platform Specific Options → Google Maps API Key.
Copy the SHA-1 fingerprint: 9E:DF:7F:E1:2E:D2:A2:47:2F:B0:7D:F1:E3:98:D1:03:9B:9D:2F:5D
2. Create a project for your application in the Google Developer Console.
3. Add your Project Name and Project ID
4. Select APIs & auth from the left navigation bar. Scroll down until you see Google Maps Android API v2. To the right of the entry, click the on the OFF indicator and turn it ON.
5. Obtaining an API Key
In the left navigation bar, click Credentials. Then click CREATE NEW KEY → Android Key
6. Obtain the API Key for your app by adding our SHA1 fingerprint and package name (separated by a semicolon) per line. Example:
**NOTE: For the NEW apps please use the same identifier (package name) that you'll add in the App Submission process. Please make sure to use lowercase letters ONLY in the Android App Identifier (package name).
7. Copy this key value and paste in the Application Settings → Platform Specific Options → Google Maps API Key
Most Users Ever Online: 17
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members: Melvinvon, permasbear, 4affbync, rosemariedz3, Aidi-inc, lako0, firstname.lastname@example.org, Samisusami, daleji16, Abcegfeick
Administrators: Neil Appstrong: 165