Attention! You Can Only Post New Topics/Replies In The Forum If You're Have An Active AppstronautMe Membership!
Announcement! Due To New Member Sign Up Spam, We No Longer Accept New Registrations With Yahoo Email!
Need more help? Then submit a support ticket!
Now users will find a new section page in Application Dashboard called “Page Settings”.
Every option of “Page Settings” section page will be described bellow.
For being more user friendly, we split Page Settings section page in 2 main categories:
- Global Application Settings (changes will affect entire application)
- Page Settings by Category (changes will affect only checked pages)
Global Application Settings:
- Ad Banners – This function will allow users to choose an Ad in his application, choose Ad System and Ad position
* AdMob – provided by Google Ad System
* iAd – provided by Apple Ad System
* House Ads – Here AppstronautMe users can choose their own banners.
* None - without Ad
- Navigation Bar Style – In this submenu you can put your desired color for navigation bar. You can choose from 3 options:
* Default – Apple default color
* Black opaque
* Custom – you can choose your own color
- Navigation Bar Logo – user can choose from Resource Manager his Navigation Bar Logo.
Page Setting by Category:
- Navigation Bar – user will have option to change the Title and Logo Image of navigation bar for every page of chosen application.
Also you can find a field called Visible there you can check or uncheck (on/off) navigation bar visibility.
**NOTE: Visible field will appear only for TAB's and only for non native pages.
**Note: You must choose only one of this (Title or Logo image) for a page.
- Ad Banners – user have the possibility to choose Ad System and Ad position for every page.
- Transitions – now every page can have it's own transition style. Seattle Clouds provide 3 different transition types (Slide, Curl, Flip) for every page or select “none” if no transitions is wanted.
- Ratings (share on Facebook) – user can check or uncheck what pages he wants to be sharable on Facebook social network.
- Dynamic Data – it's a option for every page to have a dynamic HTML page. If the box is checked it must contain a JSON URL.
- Sharing by email - user can check or uncheck what pages he wants to be sharable by email.
- Hide Tab bar – with this function now, the users can check or uncheck in what pages they want to hide the Tab bar.
**Note: With Exception for TAB pages.
Most Users Ever Online: 17
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members: ConnieSn, HaroldGymn, Melvinvon, permasbear, 4affbync, rosemariedz3, Aidi-inc, lako0, email@example.com, Samisusami
Administrators: Neil Appstrong: 166